High Efficiency Water Heating with the Bosch Greentherm 9000
Greentherm 9000 Series Water Heaters
An ideal solution for energy efficient hot water
The Greentherm 9000 offers an efficiency rating of UEF up to 0.96 and innovative features for easy installation, operation and simple maintenance. You will enjoy an industry-leading 15-year warranty on the heat exchanger and a full 5-year limited warranty on parts.
Replacing a tank?
The Greentherm 9000 series indoor models were specifically designed with top connection for water, integrated drain ports so isolation valves are not needed, and a unique integrated sensor technology that auto-calibrates, making the switch to tankless water heating quick and easy.
Choose from seven models to ensure a configuration for any need from small home or condo to large commercial applications. Each model includes a conversion kit from natural gas (NG) to liquid propane(LPG), and flexible venting options to keep installation simple.
All Greentherm 9000 Series models feature sleek, rounded corners on the metal cabinet, making these water heaters as beautiful as they are energy-efficient. The premium Greentherm 9900i SE model has a unique, stylish glass front and integrated Wi-Fi control (available as options on other models) enabling the homeowner to control the water heater remotely with the free mobile app.
* Named CES 2017 Innovation Award Honoree. The prestigious CES Innovation Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Technology Association?. CES Innovation Awards celebrate outstanding product design and engineering in brand-new consumer technology products.
- Top mounted water connections lowers labor & parts requirements
- Easy conversion from existing tank water heater
- High-resolution, built-in touch screen for intuitive appliance control
- Built-in recirculation pump that minimizes water waste waiting for hot water at the faucet
- Automatic OptiFlow combustion management system minimizes installation setup time and maximizes product performance
- Dedicated indoor and outdoor mounted units available – no outdoor vent kit required
- Built-in freeze protection on all models, ideal for colder climates